|Eastern Area Motorhome Association
Click the desired newsletter below to view it.
Adobe reader software is required to read these newsletters.
Dear Chapter Members:
My name is John Reynolds, and I am a candidate
for FMCA National Treasurer. My wife, Jayne and I
joined FMCA on July 1, 1993. I am the Immediate
Past President of the Eastern Area of FMCA.
Since 1987, I have served as President and
Treasurer of Reynolds Iron Works Inc., a third-
generation family-owned steel fabrication and
construction company operating in Williamsport,
Pennsylvania. During my time as President, I have
grown the company from $900,000 to $12 million in
annual sales and from 9 to 51 employees. As
President, I am responsible for all aspects of the
day-to-day operations of the company. As
Treasurer, I develop the annual spending plan. In
addition, I am Trustee of the company’s pension
plan. I am also President and CEO of a natural gas
company that I helped form in 2011.
I would like to put my energy, knowledge, and
business and financial experience to work for
FMCA at the national level. FMCA still faces many
challenges, and I feel my FMCA, business and
financial background will be a big plus to help lead
FMCA into the future.
Additional details about my background and
qualifications are included in my attached resume.
If you have any questions for me, please feel free
to reach out to me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by
JOHN REYNOLDS, F171042
• President of EAMA (Eastern Area Motorhome Association) and FMCA’s
Eastern Area National Vice President – 2012 – 2016
• Long Range and Development Committee – 2013 -2014
• FMCA Audit Committee Chair - 2013 - 2015
• FMCA Membership/Member Service Committee Chair – 2013-2016
• FMCA Technical Advisory Committee Member – 2007 - 2015
• FMCA Finance Committee Member - Present
• FMCA Audit Committee - Present
Eastern Area Offices
• Senior Vice President - 2010 - 2011
• Central Region Vice President – 2005-2006
• Northern Region Vice President – 2007 - 2009
Great Eastern Area Rally (GEAR)
• Rally Master - 2010 – 2016
• Security Chair – 2003 - 2009
• Regional Vice President, Penn Coachman - 1998 – 2002
• Senior Vice President, Penn Coachman – 2002 – 2003
• President Penn Coachman - 2004 - 2005
I am currently President and National Director for the Ives Runners, a chapter
Jayne and I helped form. We are also active members of the Eastern
Gourmands, Eastern Area Mah Jongg, Just Friends, Past National Officer,
Penn Coachmen and Tiffin Traveler chapters of FMCA.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Avco/Lycoming (now part of Textron)
- Accounting Department
- Repair Facility, in charge of the Accounting Department
- Reynolds Iron Works Inc. – From Laborer (1967) to
President/Treasurer (1987 to present).
I am married to Jayne, my business school sweetheart. We attend Bethany
Lutheran Church in Montoursville, PA. We have 2 children. Our son is Field
Superintendent for Reynolds Iron Works, and our daughter is a Lycoming
County judge. We have 5 grandchildren and a 9-year-old dachshund named
|Did you know that our immediate past
president, John Reynolds, is running
for the FMCA Treasurer?
Here's a message from John: