Welcome to the Eastern Area Web Site
of the Family Motor Coach Association
Welcome to our Eastern Area web site. There are lots of exciting things going on in the
Eastern Area and we hope you will decide to join us in the fun and fellowship of the Family
Motor Coach Association.
The Eastern Area encompasses nine states and the District of Columbia. It begins in the
mountains of northern Pennsylvania and runs south to the old-world charm of South
Carolina. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on its eastern boundary with wonderful
beaches in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, and continues
westward through West Virginia to the waters of the mighty Mississippi in Tennessee and
the bluegrass of Kentucky. Of course the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., is nestled in
The best way to see and do the many things available in the area is through chapter
activities. There are more than 50 chapters in the Eastern Area. They range in size from 25
to 30 members to more than 200 members. Navigate to the 4 divisions of our area
(northern, central, southern, and western regions) to see what chapters are in your area.
There may be a chapter tailored for you.
|Eastern Area Motorhome Association
Through our actions and dedication to
excellence the Eastern Area will be seen as the
leader and role model for other areas in service
to the members of the area, in recruitment of
new members to the Family Motor Coach
Association, and in member retention.
|“Celebrate Your Freedom”
FMCA’s 94th Family Reunion & Motorhome Showcase
West Springfield, Massachusetts
August 3, 4, 5, & 6, 2016
"Celebrate Your Freedom" with us August 3 through 6 in West Springfield.
Visit FMCA.com for additional information
Information & Registration
• Entertainment includes The Texas Tenors, Dave & Daphne, and Ayla Brown.
• View the latest designs and technology in motorhomes.
• Shop more than 300 Supplier and Outdoor Demo booths.
• Open Country & Bluegrass Music Jam.
• FMCA’s own Frustrated Maestros.
• Over 100 Technical, Educational, and Fun Seminars.
• Old-Fashioned Hand-Dipped Ice Cream Social.
• Historical Storrowton Village located on-site.
• Play the fun and educational A to Z Game with tour prize worth $1,400.
• Grand Prize tour drawing worth $6,000.
• Decorating Contest with cash-card prizes.
• Tours (optional) to Essex Steam Train & Riverboat; Historic Deerfield Village
& Yankee Candle; and Norman Rockwell Museum & Red Lion Inn.
• Card Bingo with more than 300 of your friends.
• Youth Tours (optional) to Sturbridge Village; McCray’s Farm, Lady Bea
Cruise, and Dr. Seuss; Connecticut Science Center; and Forest Park Zoo.